RED subscribes to a number of online databases that you can use to help find funding for your project. The Research Professional database of funding opportunities currently contains over 5,500 open calls for research funding from the UK and around the world. Anyone with a CCCU email address can access and use the Research Professional site.
Here are some of the features available:
- Powerful search tools to help you find exactly the funding opportunities and news articles that interest you.
- The ability to save your searches and get regular updates to your inbox when new opportunities arise
- Shared resources, allowing you to benefit from saved searches and folders of bookmarked items created for you by your administrators
- News updates for your field
To help you get started on the site, there are several available help resources. These include:
- Video introductions: a collection of short (2-3 minute) videos that will introduce you to the basic functions of the site.
- Quick start guide: a downloadable PDF guide that will walk you through your first steps with the site.
- User Guide: a comprehensive resource for all aspects of the site.
You can also view the monthly live online training sessions which will take you through the key features of the service. Sessions take place between 11.00 AM and 12.00 Noon CET. Dates and registration links for the upcoming sessions are here.
For any questions regarding Research Professional or additional support, contact RED.RKEdevelopment@canterbury.ac.uk.