When: Thursday 9th July 2015
Where: North Holmes Road
The Faculty of Education Research & Knowledge Exchange Conference “Learning with Each Other” is taking place tomorrow.
Throughout the day there will be a wide range of presentations that represent the breadth of scholarly activity, research and knowledge exchange taking place in the Faculty of Education at the moment.
The Keynote speaker is Dr Linda Hargreaves from the University of Cambridge, who will report on the findings of recent research which demonstrates the value of pupil dialogue and ‘out-of-school’ experience in inclusive education.
Presentations are organised in five parallel sessions around the Faculty’s research themes:
- Auto/biography and narrative
- Holistic early learning & development
- Curriculum: creativity and innovation
- Inclusion, equalities and social justice
- Post secular values and the sacred
- Professional, organisational and leadership development
- Pedagogy and identify
There will be plenty of opportunity for questions and networking.
Full details of the day, including abstracts from all speakers, are available in the conference programme (pdf).