Date: 17 May 2016 Time: 10:00 – 3:45PM Location: London South Bank University.
Developing Knowledge Exchange is a long-term, cultural activity. A key element of this is marketing internally to key stakeholders, to ensure that Knowledge Exchange in all its forms is understood across academic and administrative departments.
This day session aims to explore this challenge, considering how to develop the discourse within the university, and how to encourage more sustained engagement.
Delegates who attend this event will have the opportunity to hear about:
- Engaging with academics
- Working with legal and finance
- Developing strategic dialogue
- Practical approaches
- Patricia Latter, Royal Veterinary College
- Elizabeth Jackson, Royal Veterinary College
- Rebecca Wilson, Imperial College London
- Jerry Allen, University of Greenwich
- Christopher Birch, University of Greenwich
Speaker biographies and agenda available here.
The cost to attend this event is £160.00. Delegates from KnowledgeLondon can attend FREE.
Any queries please contact Martina Kirova (M.Kirova@Kingston.ac.uk)