If you are, then register for our RDS South Central NIHR Fellowship event!
An interactive and free to attend all-day masterclass, funded and hosted by the NIHR Research Design Service (RDS) South Central, will be held in Southampton on 7 June 2016 to support applicants intending to apply for the generic NIHR Fellowship stream in January 2017.
- NIHR Fellowship Application Day (FAD) 2016
- Time and Date: 09:30 to 16:30 on Tuesday 7 June 2016
- Location: Holiday Inn, Southampton, SO15 1AG
- Details: A free to attend all-day masterclass focussing on how to improve your chances of success when applying for an NIHR Fellowship. The day will consist of a range of talks and a workshop session, covering how to “sell yourself” and hints and tips for success, with expert advice from the funder, current funding panel members, previous successful applicants and RDS advisers.
- Find out more and register
This event is open to any researcher, clinician and / or academic from across the South Central (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Oxfordshire), South East (Kent, Surrey and Sussex) and South West (Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Bristol, Dorset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire) regions who is considering an NIHR Fellowship application.