The Research Innovation funding stream is now open for applications to tackle this year’s priority: ‘Treatment and recovery now’.
In particular, proposals are welcomed that address one or more of the following areas:
- Mental health issues and dual diagnosis
- Needs assessment and response to demand
- Pathways through, and barriers to, treatment and recovery
- Health or social inequalities and access to / experiences of treatment and recovery support
- Experiences of minority groups or hard-to-reach communities
- Understanding the ‘active ingredients’ in treatment and recovery
- The impact of economic pressures / sector restructuring on service provision
Deadline for receipt of applications: 1st November 2016.