This conference is for everyone with an interest in early childhood care and education for babies and young children from birth to two years of age. Keynote speakers will introduce and discuss contemporary research, policy and practice issues about babies’ and young children’s experiences in early childhood settings and the roles and responsibilities of the people who work with them.
The conference seeks to raise the profile and status of baby room work; to provide an opportunity to hear from respected speakers; to reflect on current provision; and to network with colleagues who share an interest or role in early childhood care and education for the youngest members of society, nationally and internationally.
Conference Fees and Booking
Ticket prices (includes refreshments, lunch and conference pack)
1. Delegates from small organisations (1-24 members of staff) £45 per person.
2. Small organisation group rate of £40 per person when booking 5 or more places simultaneously.
3. Delegates from large organisations (25 or more members of staff) £65 per person.
4. Large organisation group rate of £60 per person when booking 5 or more places simultaneously.
5. CCCU students £15 per person
6. CCCU staff £15 per person
7. If you are interested in exhibiting at the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Our ticket prices are kept to a minimum but if you feel that the cost is prohibitive, please contact email@example.com
To look at the programme and for further details visit the website