For a round up of health news from the NIHR alongside information about events and campaigns click here
11th October 2018 – The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
For an overview of conference click here
Only 4 weeks to go – Limited Places Remaining – The Bridgewater Hall, Manchester, 17th May 2018
For full details click here
Last chance to enter NTFS and CATE 2018 TEACHING EXCELLENCE AWARDS – Nominations close at 15:00 on Monday 30 April 2018 – For full information on the awards click here
The April 2018 issue of the Teaching and Learning Update.
AdvanceHE is a merger of The Higher Education Academy and the Leadership Foundation for Higher Education. To read the latest newletter in full click here
Canterbury Christ Church University
Augustine House – Terrace Room
Rhodaus Town, Canterbury, CT1 2YA
30 April 2018, 9am – 2pm
Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU) and Migrant Help invite you to ‘Migrant wellbeing in Kent and beyond’ event on 30 April.
Talks on the day will include:
- ‘Migration and local governance’ by Rachael Coker, PhD Student, CCCU
- ‘Official categorisation and the social construction of asylum seekers’ by Roohi Hussain, PhD Student, CCCU
- ‘Health and wellbeing of migrants’ by Andrew Billany, Chief Executive, Migrant Help
- The launch of the ‘Evaluation study of the Sleep Project for unaccompanied asylum seeking children in Kent’ report – Helen Carr and Eleni Hatzidimitriadou, CCCU
- Panel discussion ‘Assessment and access to services’
The event is free to attend. Refreshments and lunch will be provided, Confirm your attendance (if you haven’t already done so) by 18 April by email
Nesta are asking for help to find the people and projects who are challenging the status quo and who are working determinedly for the benefit of their communities and beyond.
For more information click here