We are the Research and Enterprise Development Centre at Canterbury Christ Church University (CCCU). We provide a wide range of professional services to broker and support the development of research and knowledge exchange activities at CCCU. Services include:
- Promotion and development of funded Research and Knowledge Exchange (RKE) initiatives
- Development of mutually beneficial relationships between CCCU and external organisations
- Research and Knowledge Exchange capacity building and staff development
- Management and oversight of institutional initiatives (eg REF 2014, HEIF and QR funding)
- Policy development and implementation
- Support for student and staff enterprise
See RED’s web pages for full information.